Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Well then, I haven’t posted here in a while.

The last two weeks were disappointing, with me having to put off the prize for week 7 to week 8 and giving out 40BP to Jubbles, who also took home the monthly prize for February. He is a funny guy.

Not a lot of competition for the weeks 7-8 prize, with Zumosmorph being a somewhat close second. I’m glad that this week’s entries are looking up, though, in number anyway. I haven’t checked them for quality yet.

For the monthly prize, I had it whittled down to five main entries, of which Jubbles was the clear-cut winner. msg had an adorable and pretty funny entry, and in a world Jubbles-free he would likely be the new champion. In no specific order, bumbuminfox, Joseph of Suburbia and NeoVid genuinely made me laugh, so thank you for that.

On a related note, Liiiiiight has decided on her guest prize winner, and it turned out to be Mister Zurkon, prefaced with a Tubmail asking “I can pick based on any criteria I want, right?” so I dunno what that means. Let’s all give Liiiiiight a hand for helping out, though!

Anyway, let’s try to make this month even more successful than last! We have a new guy who seems pretty promising in INCIT so far, so I’m excited to see what he comes up with. At least I’m pretty sure it’s a dude. I haven’t seen much of Enter Name Here, Elencha, Reigen, Urbanmom or Ultimatehaxxor though, which is pretty sad. Come back everyone!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!