Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zero_Cool

[The Last Stand]

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Hello again everybody!

So Forumwarz superstar Liiiiiight has picked her guest-judge prize to be given out this week. The lucky winner is Mister Zurkon, so congratulations are in order. You are now the proud owner of forty (40) brand new brownie points (BP) with only two previous owners! The first owner being the head honcho over at The Last Stand, the klan that was kind enough to send over the bonus prize beeps. Check them out, and feel free to apply for membership; they’re a group of awesome people.

Liiiiiight had this to say:

“There were some really funny entries (especially Jubbles) but in the end I think Mister Zurkon takes it. Keep it up guys!”

The short list for the monthly prize has been chosen, I’m in the process of deciding on a winner. I’ll keep you all updated when I figure my **** out.

Have a good weekend, all!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!