Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve -
from an Alte-
rnate Univer-
se

Avatar: 202036 2011-01-22 12:20:19 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 9 Camwhore

This user was dimension banned by FalconFour

Obviously me and not just because I’m me because I’d say me even if I wasn’t me of course. I suppose it’s too much of an obvious choice and the thing to do is not to be sarcastic persay, but just cast your vote with a tinge of irony to show what a complex/hip individual you are.

Oh, and this is the real Celerysteve not some special character Celerysteve because I use these pretty much interchangeably because oh well what the **** does it matter.

But I understand if you don’t vote me because nobody hates a smart bumhole because that makes them feel twice as inferior, meanwhile your average bumhole is tolerable, and of course opposite the smart bumhole is the stupid bumhole who is always amusing as his barbs can be enjoyed as comical mischief all while others may relax in the non-threatening comfort of knowing they are smarter than he. Sociology 101.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!