Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

my fiance and i broke up today, and i love her so much and would do anything for her but the whole thing is just not gonna work and now i’m all depressed in a way that i haven’t been since i broke up with my first long term girlfriend and i remember that i didn’t feel better till i had sex with another woman and left her but i have like no game now and i am only of below average attractiveness and have little courage and i am shy to a fault so idk how i will sleep with anyone that is at least as attractive as i am on the female scale or even get another girl to put up with me for an extended period of time but the first one is more important so yeah that’s the problem i guess but i miss her and want to have her but she doesn’t want me so i guess i shouldn’t waste my time because i’m not that smooth of a talker so i’ll settle for being sad but pretending i’m not with my little friend (and by that i mean my male reproductive organ is probably just below average because i never measured it but it doesn’t look like anything to brag about to me) inside some random girl that won’t remember my name in the morning but i will know hers because i’m that kind of guy and thinking about it i might as well buy a fleshlight because that’s the only thing that i’d have a reasonable chance at but whatever

tl;dr any decent girl in the chicago area want to sleep with a newly single young man with no strings attached (unless you want strings attached but that depends on how the night goes but i’m fine without them because i’m still a dude i think)

oh yeah almost forgot i’m not that great in bed either so if you are interested don’t expect too much please

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!