Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Alright, the week five prize winner has been announced, as has the monthly prize winner for January.

We’ll start with the weekly winner Bacchus. It was a tough call, actually, with close front-runners in MeDrewNotYou, Raffle Ticket, and to a slightly lesser extent Stumpy Mike.

Contest stalwart Enter Name Here returns with an admittedly disappointing entry, although it wasn’t the worse one. Just not as good as some of his previous work. No offense.

This week saw the biggest number of submissions yet at 16. I’m quite happy with how things are going so far. Keep it up, guys!

As for the monthly prize, it really came down to three entries: Jubbles, Stumpy Mike and Neovid. The picture in Neovid’s entry just cracks me up, and the caption is damn near perfect for it. Kudos to you. I was very close to tossing the beeps your way, but Jubbles is just too damn funny. Stumpy Mike, that’s the funniest Parkinson’s related joke I’ve ever heard, which is in retrospect a surprisingly large amount.

Keep it up, guys. Also, what are your thoughts on the ads, if you’ve noticed them? Jesus H Christ signed in to the contest thread to comment on me using his name in vain, which made me laugh. I wasn’t sure the current one would get approved, but I always forget how self-depricating the mods and creators can be about this game. Admittedly, it doesn’t really say anything about the contest, but I think it’s enough to get people to click on it.

Another question for you; does anybody actually look at the other entries that are submitted?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!