Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Adapt Posted:

So lately the forums have been all atwitter in anticipation with what the Forumwarz April Fool’s Day content will be. What kind of prank will they pull? Will there be content at all? If there is no content, does that count as meta-april-fools-day-content joke content? Is it double-meta if we expect them to do nothing but then they actually give us content? Shut up.

The point is, JB has been on record saying he is willing to let someone else design a contest that will determine what that content is. Who should design that contest? Good question! The answer is: I don’t know!

How does that help?

Didn’t I tell you to shut up, hypothetical question asker? Here is the contest to decided who is best fit to run the contest to decided what the April Fool’s content should be.

Rules:

Log in to see images!I will pick the contest I like best, according to some arbitrary set of conditions you won’t know about before hand.

Log in to see images!Whatever contest wins receives five bp as long as they actually, successfully run the contest they said they would.

Log in to see images!It doesn’t matter if the content that wins the contest that is won here is actually implemented, you will still get bp for what that’s worth.

Log in to see images!It possible someone, at some point, might get a peen related to something they did for some contest.

Isn’t this biased/unfair/falsely advertised/magic?

What was that last thing?

False advertisement?

Contest ends March 1st 12:00am

Other people have won other contests I have hosted before,

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!