Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ElvenRamza Posted:

Can I bump this thread later when I decide if I definitely want to?

Want to at least make sure I want to put the money down for extra battles and episodes.

Buy the episodes, but don’t buy the extra visits. You’ll be done with the game in no time and you’ll feel cheated that it took so little time. Then you won’t log in again and won’t ever come to the Flamebate RPG forums where people can tell you things like “what a ****ing terrible poster you are,” and “**** you, you worthless ****ing pigwoman's genitals,” or even “remember that dumb**** post you made where you acted all wishy washy about banning a free account and making another free account as though it were a life changing ****ing decision? Man you were a stupid piece of **** in that thread.” You know, the kind of things we can’t say in Civil Discussion without seeming uncivil.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!