Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ElvenRamza

Avatar: 88633 2011-02-07 20:40:43 -0500

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

So I remember that there’s this strict rule of “No multiple character” and I was wondering if in essence I can make a new one. The situation is, I haven’t played this game in literally 2 or 3 years and had gotten this far in it.

I always wanted to play Episode 2, and now 3, but didn’t have a credit card to do so. Now I have a debit card and am willing to play again, yet I don’t remember most of the story beyond something blew up.

That left me thinking if I can just make another account, I wouldn’t play this one anymore having not much of an interest, and use the other one exclusively. I see there’s an option to make a new character, but I sort of like having things fresh, which is why all my WoW accounts are separated on different e-mails.

I could’ve just made a new account and called it a day since I have a new IP address, but I already logged in so both will be attached to this new IP. So, rather than waste the money to get new ****, and get banned for having multiple accounts, I figure it’s better to explain why and see if the admins will see no usage besides a quick login and go over it.

Or maybe even have an e-mail address I can e-mail and ask one of the admins one on one. I expect to use the same clbum I already have on my account, emo kid.

Also I hope this is the right subforum for this, my apologies if it isn’t

ElvenRamza edited this message on 02/04/2011 8:28PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!