Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

So when I was younger and not homeless I was watching this thing from the BBC which I think is some tv thing in England for homos or something and it was called 100 worst sex injuries or some ****.

I don’t remember most of them, but some stuck with me, like the gay guys who decided to pour quick-dry cement into their bumholes for some reason and were amazed that it wouldn’t come out again.

The worst one, and **** You Bacchus for making me remember this and now my junk is on fire more than usual, is that some jerkoff thought that he would be romantic on valentines day and stick a rose in his male reproductive organ hole. It wasn’t a thorny kind of rose, but still, that’s ****ed. It went in fine, but when the girl got home and did her girly things and tried to yank the rose free from the confines of his manhood, I guess flowers have these little hairs on the stems that are kind of facing upwards or something and they just dug into his tunnel of gold and tore it to shreds. He had to get reconstructive surgury to fix it. Reconstructive male reproductive organ surgury for shoving a flower down there. Happy ****ing valentines day, you ex girlfriends are lucky I never got any of you anything.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!