Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Adapt Posted:

”It is not about challenging myself to find new elaborate ways to make death impermanent either.”

idk I mean the vibe I got from this is that he wants to start making death more permanent. It is like, he is saying he doesn’t want to keep coming up with new ways to kill off characters and bring them back (dream selves, alternate time lines, god tiers etc.) and instead will just leave them as they are.

Then again, I feel like tavros is almost to integral to the story to kill off completely. That said, I personally really hope that death becomes permanent in this story. Not that I dislike tavros that much or anything, but I feel this story would be cheapened by ignoring the rules of permanent death in a way that PS was not. PS was light hearted and comedic enough that it was ok. homestuck having this kind of lets kill off characters multiple times and keep bring them back would make it feel more like a lame comic book/soap opera series that has to have that level of drama all the time to keep people interested.

We knew that feferi was going to die anyway from when she appeared to jade in that dream. So it was just a matter of when it was going to hapen. Also she died on the horn pile, so that will probably play into explaining how she is able to have a ghost dream self when her normal dream self is obviously dead.

I am still sad about Nepeta though ;_;

i lost track of nepeta completely. remind me, what happened to her?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!