Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

So the ConveyThis app uses google translations, while the Tashian.org app uses babelfish translations.

I like ConveyThis because google translations has a LOT more language options, so it can get really ****ed. But, I like the interface for Tashian’s better.

Another downside is that it get’s so far off from it’s base text it’s a little too dramatic.

Examples:

“I’m a little teapot, short and stout.”

ConveyThis 56 Posted:

”My Biological oil.”

ConveyThis 50 Posted:

”My goosebumps oil.”

ConveyThis 40 Posted:

”My skin is crawling the content of fat.”

ConveyThis 30 Posted:

”My skin is low fat, is low.”

ConveyThis 20 Posted:

”I was a little pot, short and thick.”

ConveyThis 10 Posted:

”I’m a little teapot, short and thick.”

Tashian with Asian Posted:

”I’ small tea of the package of the metal of the M., the short circuits of i – circuits and of the black savage of the beer.”

Tashian standard Posted:

”I’ small a teapot of the M., short circuits – circuits and a beer of the measurer of the elevator.

I dunno, both are like what the **** are you talking about… I just enjoy the end result with Tashian moreso. The other one is at least grammatically correct at the end of the day, to some degree.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!