Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Alright, I need a huge favor.

I don’t frequent trade servers or spuf trade forum or enjoy using the tf2items trade hookups so I’m coming to you guys for help.

I was being nice and buying a gift for someone and the fact that I’ve been awake for almost twenty-four hours must be clouding my head, but i ended up buying two of the damned prancers pride pyro hats. Instead of one and the backpack expander as intended.

So… I’m willing to eat the extra two dollars (plus the cost of gift wrap for trading you a purchased item) if someone will swap me one for one for the backpack expander. ****, if need be, I’ll even throw in a name/desc tag for your troubles.

Anyone?

swine edited this message on 01/05/2011 8:10AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!