Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Malaise Posted:

I’m with Duca on this one. If you are 21 years old and $30 is a meaningful amount of money to you then something has gone seriously wrong.

$30 was a lot of money to me when I was 21, but that’s because I was working a **** job and paying rent, a pager bill (LMFAO yeah), an electric bill, car insurance, and also trying to feed myself, by myself. Also getting drunk every night pretty much used up all my extra moneyz Log in to see images!

Bobbo, I humbly suggest you go out and at least make it LOOK like you’re trying to find work, therefore trying to move out and finally live like a grown up. Go to Burger King or McDonald’s, ffs and bring home a job application, leave it out on the counter (or wherever) where your mom can see it. That might be all you need to do to get her to ease up a little. I doubt she actually wants you to move out, because if she did she would just throw you out. It’s more likely that she just doesn’t want to be your sole source of support anymore, seeing as you are a legal adult now. Show her you’re trying, I bet that’s all she wants to see.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!