Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

lol, Bandy. Not everyone grows up in South America. We speak the best Spanish we can. My first Spanish teacher in school was from Argentina actually. One day he flipped his **** that all we knew was “fine upstanding member of society Spanish” (spanglish and Cuban slang) and threw a bunch of desks around. He got fired, obv.

Skyman747 Posted:

I thought all spanish sounds that way since no one in a spanish speaking country can get an education greater than an english 3 year old.

You might be surprised, most of the veterinarians I’ve worked with went to vet school in Spanish speaking countries (a veterinary degree is a doctorate, in case you weren’t aware). The reason for this being, there aren’t many vet schools, period. Getting into ANY vet school is almost an act of god. And if you plan on practicing in the states anyway, knowing Spanish is a really good idea. There are large parts of the U.S. where English is basically a secondary language. Which ****es some people off, not sure why.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!