Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I’d only like to state that Fran is Fat and Dolphin Love were the ABSOLUTE BEST buildr forums to date and WHAT A COINCIDENCE! They’re joke forums.

C’mon, I welcome you to tell me about other buildr forums that were as praised/discussed by others. And don’t bring the whole oldschool GFoC/Faux News because we know it was not the user content that made those two forums memorable at the time.

Oh yeah, **** you viscera for thinking my forum wasn’t the best thing to happen to the site Log in to see images!

Eh, I’m mostly being nonchalant now. I thought it was already commonplace to realize that it’s not our humour (lolbrit) that matters anymore, it’s what makes JB laugh (and funny enough it usually happens to be long-winded crap that 90% of the userbase will read once then regret it for the rest of their lives).

Just give up, fools. Or do it like me and wait for a week where forums are on the merge of being downvoted to oblivion and submit something new at the last possible second. ET should’ve fixed that a year ago but it seems like it’s still possible, just sayin’ Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!