Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Inconnu Posted:

Definitely not every week, but I like designing logos. That’s what I do for life, you know.

yeah, see? I mean really there’s nothing wrong with a little bit of abuse now and then and a democratic system such as this will occasionally see them. Once upon a time, back when I won, it took a margin of 30-40 votes to win. That was difficult enough that one could realistically police it by looking through clan forums. These days, however, a margin of 4 or 5 positive votes is enough. Now I am very fond of forumbuildr, TBH, though the content feels a bit phoned in over the last six months, and I don’t really see anything wrong with an occasional trolling or abused forum. Could it create a precedent? Yeah. In this case would it? Well before it became a big deal, probably not. But now unfortunately we’re in a do-or-die situation where folks would have gotten their jollies and gone back to their holes are now all riled up.

Essentially what I’m sayin is that really us trolls or kool kids or whatever will want one of these maybe once a year. The rest of the year everyone else is free to lose to bashy’s ideas.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!