Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

a message i posted on my town forums…

First I noticed he made a hovel when we need other things built but upon further inspection, bumHOLEPLAYER looks like he has been robbing us of resources for days now.

Day 1 he took water and went outside – fair enough

Day 2 he took water and made 3 things in the workshop – That would only cost him his initial 6AP so where’d the water go?

Day 3 he took water and literally did nothing else. So thats 6AP, and Water wasted.

Day 4 he took water and a tasty steak, and did nothing. Another 6AP lost, plus the water and 7ap food.

Day 5 he took some water but put it back. Then he made 19 things in the workshop. That accounts for day 4’s water and 7ap food.

Day 6 he took water and a tasty dish, and again did nothing at all.

Day 7 he took water and a tasty dish again, then took a log, spent 2 ap converting it to a plank, and yet another 2 ap upgrading his tent to a hovel.

Things wasted:

1 water (Day 2)

1 water & 6AP (Day 3)

6AP (Day 4)

1 water & 1 tasty dish & 6AP (Day 6)

1 water & 1 tasty dish & 1 log & 6AP (Day 7)

Grand total: 4 waters, 2 tasty dishes, 1 log, and 24 AP

If we were to calculate the AP from these missing rations, it would be 24 for the waters, and 14 for the meals. Combined with the days he didn’t even spend his initial AP , and we have 62 AP wasted.

62 wasted AP and he had the nerve to build a hovel

You know, I really hate to micromanage people, and I bumumed we could trust everyone who was still alive in our town, but this is absolutely ridiculous!

srs bsns.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!