Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

and there are 8 people playing.

but i noticed a link to something called INCIT RULES. i wanted to see what the incit rules are.

INCIT RULES

1) Do not commit voting fraud. This includes any action on your part to solicit votes for or against any particular submission; you should not even indicate or hint that a given submission belongs to you or another player, whether in chat or within the submission itself.

done this on quite a few occasions. so has viscera.

2) Do not spam INCIT’s chat.
do this too.

3) Do not vandalize INCIT by spamming the game itself. This means deliberately submitting gibberish, illegible strings of text, or non-sequiturs that are clearly unrelated to the image generated. These are considered “dump” entries, which have the effect of spoiling or derailing the game.
done this many times. but tthen again i believe all incit entries are spam.

4) Do not plagiarize or copy previously submitted entries, including your own. This can mean copying well-known entries that have won before; copying other people’s submissions from previous rounds; or simply resubmitting the same entry (or variations of the same entry) regardless of relevance.
i copy my own all the time.

tl;dr incit is **** and it has rules to make it even more stupid and not fun than it already is. we should remove it.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!