Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

TheHeadshotter666DEVIL Posted:

well… i wasn’t talking to you, anyway, half life is well rated for it, most recent games are overrated like halo reach, half life games actually deserves its scores

and what kind of games do you play then?

­No, Half-Life wasn’t really that great, but that’s just my opinion. I played through that and the other games it came with, like Blueshift, and whatever other game. And yeah, Halo is very special, because it taught everyone that jumping and shooting is the way to go, and I’m sorry, unless you’re playing TF2, the jump and fire bumons should never be used in conjunction that frequently. As for the games I play, it varies. I’ve been playing Minecraft and Super Meat Boy lately, but other than that I tend to stick to TF2, L4D1 & 2, or just step away from the computer once in a while because it’s just the internet not your life so get the **** over it and stop posting.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!