Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

megaxeroexe Posted:

in two weeks i’m leaving for new york and i’m staying for about three, i’ll be in manhatten most of the time but i’ll be staying in brooklyn for two or three days as well

if you live in the city or nearby or even in the tri-state and want to meet up we can meet and meet each other and then blog and post about it and maybe even smoke clove cigarettes in the village and take pictures with my canon AE-1 program

but really it would be interesting to meet some people on here even though the majority of you eat camel bum. you can message this account and it’ll be relayed to me, or you can skype me at megazeroexe

peace out happy belated thanksgiving keep doing what you do hope this forum dies much love

p.s. i asked catt to meet up for some coffee but he said he’ll be too busy, vote and post if you think he should see me

I was going to agree to meet up with you but I wanted to go to Little Arabia to eat some camel bum. It sounds like you wouldn’t be into that so I guess it wasn’t meant to be. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!