Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

EggLord Posted:

toyota makes reliable automobiles!! this would be a great thing to say to someone who was stating they did not make reliable automobiles. if you ever see someone saying that, remind me to tell them that toyota makes reliable automobiles.

I think you need some help. Help me help you. I think I may be able to explain this in language you understand.

This is what happened, EggLord. spf started a thread. the general gist of it was:

OMG Log in to see images! MY AD IS ****ED UP WHO ****ED UP MY AD?

that got cleared up in a few posts. Then some typical “stupid foreigners” comments since spf is a foreigner to everyone that doesn’t live in his country. Sometimes comments like these are referred to as “trolling.” When someone reacts to the troll, gives them what they want, this is often known as “feeding the troll.” Here is a very good sub-par example:

EggLord Posted:

japan isnt better than anything

Feeding the troll is funny. It can make conversation more lively. In fact, some people counter-troll to further enrage the person feeding the troll to provoke an even angrier response. For instance:

Celerysteve Posted:

Then go throw away all your electronics and buy a car that will last for half as long.

This post worked, as you then seemed to have some sort of epileptic seizure at your keyboard and rambled incoherently about about god and the rotation of the earth and the concept of time. Mildly amusing. I was beginning to appreciate your posting until you made it extremely evident that you don’t understand where the **** you are or what the **** you’re doing:

EggLord Posted:

the fact that you were not run out immediatley for making an rpg about a forum about an rpg is testament to how awful this website has becomeLog in to see images!

Posts like the one I first quoted are evidence of your bumhurt and misunderstanding of this forum’s purpose. I don’t give a **** if your train of thought got derailed. This was some bull**** Log in to see images! thread to begin with.

tl;dr. Shut up, Egglord.

ANYWAY. I would also like to point out that Japan makes AMAZING bicycles. Just like their automobiles, they’re inexpensive to maintain and rarely break. Log in to see images! viscera edited this message on 11/22/2010 2:21AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!