Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Count_Smurf Posted:

Your review is lacking any frame of reference. Review So Far, So Good, So What or Rust In Peace for comparison.

Also, I hate you Dave Mustaine. You’re ****tily remastered early work are the only versions I seem to be able to find. I don’t want to hear what you now think that song should have maybe sounded like if you were to record them now but like it was still the eighties you sad self-important sack of ****. I want to hear the song the way I grew up hearing it. There is no nostalgia in your pretentious re-imagining of what you made in your coke & whiskey days. **** you for ruining the only good music you ever managed to crap out of your very special and uncomfortable to play flying-****ing-v. Goddammit.

You’ve played Dave Mustaine’s flying V?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!