Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nevkick

Avatar: 16052 Thu Dec 04 03:36:13 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Supports nuclear holocaust in the form of clan love.

The Stray Bullet: This card discards a random Domination card from the opponent of your choice.

This card is often overlooked and undervalued, in my opinion. I find myself always with the same sets of card in the same order. If there is a Modest Improvement, I will pick that first. Next, a Shield or a Thief, depending on my choices. bumholes typically come next in my priority. Finally anything else that destroys my opponents cards. Lastly the Peeping Tom, I never find it useful unless I have a ****ton of clannies in the bracket.

What I’ve been realizing lately is that the Stray Bullet is really a lot more useful than I had previously thought. Looking at it from a pure opportunity cost/benefit analysis standpoint you are trading in four of your scoops to essentially destroy four of your opponents scoops. Not only that but you are also getting rid of the potential for your enemy to either gain scoops or destroy some of yours.

I find that the opportune time to use the Stray Bullet is universal. Unleashing it early can alter your opponents’ plans or demoralize him/her completely. Late in the round, especially during the card slinging, it can totally **** up a strategy and prevent someone from medaling.

So what are your opinions and thoughts on this? I am reaching too far; is is too late; should I not expect to be able to have a decent discussion?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!