Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

HAHAHA THE COMMENTS ARE THE BEST PART

Some fat lady Posted:

”I’m not some size-ist jerk.” Oh, yes you are. I am a fat woman and I am healthy (according to my doctor!). I’m healthier than most of the skinny people I know. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs, I don’t ingest caffeine or eat processed foods. I exercise daily. I have a normal cholesterol and blood pressure level. Yet, I’m fat. I’m 5’9” and I’m 210 pounds. I’m genetically fat because of my many reproductive issues including endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome. Am I not deserving of love? Thank God my husband doesn’t mind that I have curves! I’m also a working actress. Why can’t people like you understand that people who are fat can still be attractive? Is THE ONE SHOW on television that has fat actors on it not allowed to air because you and other size-ist people think it’s disgusting? If you were making these same comments about a show that portrays two LGBT people or two people of different races falling in love and kissing, you would be fired. Immediately. Without question. I can’t believe that this was approved by your editor. It’s hate. Pure and simple. Go eat a cupcake, you crazy person.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!