Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Nicco Posted:

They probably want more stuff for it or they are looking for other stuff and are just trying to rip off people. Once I found somebody on TF2items that wanted to trade his Refined Metal for my Series 1 Crate. After he accepted my trade request he put a Texas Ten Gallon for trade and was like “ANY OF UR 3 HATS FOR MY HAT”. Some other dude insulted me after I asked him if he wanted to trade his Refined for my crate.

Yeah, I figured that was likely. I did find a semi-honest one to get a Shortstop from – it said for a scrap metal, they actually wanted a scrap metal plus any random weapon. Took my spare Homewrecker, good trade imo.

The really annoying ones are where they want something you have, and don’t understand the basic concept of trade. Namely, that to acquire something of value you need to have something of value to swap it for… not just to approach a random stranger and really want it.

I spent an entertaining few minutes with some eejit off the server I was playing on trying to convince me that his worthless **** was worth giving him a hat for, with all the eloquence that probable pre-pubescence implies. “I want hat” was the highlight and starting point, it was only downhill from there.

man-man edited this message on 10/22/2010 9:09AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!