Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

man-man Posted:

Got nothing against life, life is awesome, definitely better than the alternative.

Normally by “heaven” people mean something post-death, but if you want to define it differently then carry on… a definition based on the here ‘n now might at least refer to something real rather than an ill-conceived fantasy.

No,me neither! When I’m not wasting it here I thoroughly enjoy it.

man-man Posted:

Wouldn’t hold out too much hope of that one; if I’m right, we eventually cease to exist and then there’s no ‘you’ for anything to be revealed to. Kind of a bummer, but in some senses better than most descriptions of heaven that I’ve heard.

But if after we cease to exist in this mortal coil,and there is nothing. Surely that makes this heaven and the eternal emptiness can then be referred to as hell?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!