Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Ok, so, as of a couple of night ago I beat the challenge, with flying colors and ****. Dude owes me one copy of Blazblue: Continuum Shift, which is out here in less than two weeks and will take up ****LOADS more than said two weeks in playtime. Anyways, quickie impressions from the ten games:

Army of Two: dumb, generic, frat-boy style fun, great co-op

Chaos Legion: HEY LOOK I DIED AGAIN **** YOU GAME EAT A male reproductive organ

Forbidden Siren 2: Ummm, ****, stuff doesn’t stay dead, sightjack is cool and inventive, story is nonexistant from what I played, don’t try to fight stuff you’ll suck at it

Grandia 2: Hey nice an old-school JRPG, p cool system and generally fun despite being MbumIVELY outdated

Tomb Raider: Hey it’s Uncharted’s grandmommy! Comparisons make a ****load more sense now

Makai Kingdom: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nippon Ichi have I mentioned I love you guys lately **** I forgot how good you were at making funny games with amazingly in-depth systems

Stranglehold: Take a whole 1kg block of cheese. Melt that **** on two pieces of bread. The result is less cheesy than this game’s story (“I AM A POLICE OFFICER TAKE MY BADGE IF YOU WILL MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE BY SHOOTING DUDES IN THE FACE RAWR”Log in to see images!. **** be fairly fun though.

Silent Hill:.....So. Ummm. Yeah. The school. Er. Anybody care to give me a hug? :<

Chronicles of Ridmale reproductive organ: “One-liner. Attempt at wordly statement through violent description.” *stabs person* “Brag. I only like myself BTW.”

Mercenaries 2: “RAWR THINLY VEILED EXCUSE TO BLOW UP A WHOLE LOT OF ****!” It’s like Mercenaries 1, but dumber! Also, Devastator lolololololol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!