Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Thanks everyone for patience, this contest is finally over! Well, almost. There were total of five judges, including me and Mr. Drach, and they proudly present you the…

THE FUNTASTIC FIVE

These designs will replace the current ones.

RESULTS!

Jubbles presented the exceptionally funny and clever idea, which was highly appreciated by most of the Jury and made it to Funtastic Five. Unfortunately he wasn’t able to meet all the requirements and design guidelines, but since we chose his design nevertheless, I’ll give him Log in to see images!.

BONUS ENTRIES

The choice of bonus entries submitted was rather limited, but we decided to pick this one as a Bonus Prize winner:

Winner receives Log in to see images! and his design probably will be implemented as well.

COMMUNITY AWARD

I will open the poll shortly with the rest of good designs submitted. You will have a week to vote for the winner, who will receive another Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!