Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

NOT AN ALIEN

Avatar: 222818 2009-12-12 16:41:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

HI EVERYONE NO CAUSE FOR ALARM IM JUST AN AVERAGE USER LIKE YOURSELF

SanDyk Posted:

hey Not an alien I just did my last minute entry. just fyi not that it’s going to win or anything

UH OH WHAT IS THIS A LAST MINUTE ENTRY

WELL I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADHERE TO THE ORIGINAL GUIDELINES OF TWO WEEKS SO YOU ALL HAVE UNTIL TWELVE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO FINISH MEDDING UP ARP

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT FEMBOT IS STILL WINNING BUT SEVERAL PEOPLE COULD STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING NOW IM NOT GOING TO NAME NAMES BIX NOOD THAT REACTION FACE GUY THAT REACTION FACE GAL BACCHUS ARUM AND OTHERS BUT MANY PEOPLE COULD STOP THAT IF THEY JUST BUMP A BUNCH OF ARP THREADS

SO HURRY UP AND MAKE ARP ACTIVE ALREADY IT IS STILL WINNABLE BY ANYONE AND I KNOW NONE OF YOU WANT TO SEE FEMBOT WALK AWAY WITH THOSE BPS

NOT AN ALIEN edited this message on 10/13/2010 9:33PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!