Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

It’s not definite. But I have started to notice a lot of Christian people entering my life lately. And I’m starting to notice a lot of religious things around me. I got the train to collage today,and on a mbumive billboard was an advert for the Lord. I mean… come on! Could just be a coincidence Log in to see images!

There are a lot of Christian people in everyone’s life, there’s ****ing loads of Christians. That they’ve started to advertise too really shouldn’t have any bearing on what you believe.

Honest advice: ask yourself what you think is true, whether you think it is possible, plausible or likely that the claims made by the religious are how the universe works. Be careful to avoid the trap of wishful thinking; hoping or wishing for something should be separate from believing it to actually be the case. Above all, don’t sign up to a faith and belief system just because of some odd coincidences, especially not ones involving billboards (they’re there because someone paid for them to be there).

Or if you’re just taking the **** and think the whole Christian edifice is a self-serving power play wrapped around a lie, cushioned with a lot of empty promises and backed up by imaginary reasons for fear and guilt… then that’s cool, carry on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!