Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Anonamus Posted:

I’ve decided that, since I think INCIT is a really neat minigame, I’d like to work out some specific times that people are willing to try to be around to play INCIT. This really shouldn’t be hard, as you could just leave INCIT in a tabbed browser window while you would normally be up to something else.

I can be on when I’m usually at my computer, which is usually either in the late evening (after getting home) or early morning (before I get any actual work done). That makes the times I’m going to try to be around for INCIT:

from 9:00 PM / 17:00 to 1:00 AM / 01:00 ( Eastern / GMT -5 )

from 5:00 AM / 04:00 to 9:00 AM / 09:00 ( Eastern / GMT -5 )

If you have times you know you would be willing to try to be around, post them in this thread.

9 pm is 21:00 and 5am is 05:00. Unfortunately my schedule is almost exactly opposite of that now anyway, but I’ll see what I can do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!