Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

mterek Posted:

I was talking about you, since you said you would be scared. Perhaps I’m overestimating you, but I disagree. I’d disagree even if you were Kween Krimson.

Okay, let’s say that I attracted the attention of notorious serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer at an early age. By some miracle, I managed to escape his clutches, but in his defeat he still manages to slaughter my entire family. Now, despite his failure, he is still a very dangerous adversary, and is now more determined than ever to violate my corpse. During one encounter, I manage to trap him in a building, and blow it up with him still inside. After a long period of feeling safe, Our dear friend Mr. Dahmer pops up again, in a government facility I happen to be working at. As it turns out, I did kill the not-so-friendly neighborhood serial killer, but the government, for reasons best known to themselves, decided to clone him.

So, to reiterate, not only has a dangerous sociopath who I knew was dead returned from the grave to savage me; the government cloned him for their own nefarious purposes. Who can you trust? What does this mean for the country if its leaders are willing to go ahead with such an obviouly insane idea?

Going back to the game, Samus eventually does regain her composture, and subsequently ‘kills’ Ridley. But in the moments beforehand, who wouldn’t be absolutely terrified?

Of course, I haven’t actually played the game yet, so I could be wrong, but that’s what the video suggests to me.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/03/2010 1:21PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!