Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

man-man Posted:

I understood so few words in that sentence… you have a complicated hobby.

I dropped pokemon after G/S, very nearly caught ‘em all in Gold though. I was only missing a couple from Silver that a friend was going to trade over to me, but they’d not played in a while and their cartridge battery had died.

Trailer was cool. CGI was kinda crappy (and made Pikachu look like a scrawny bastard rather than the chubby little thing he’s normally drawn as) but I don’t mind overlooking that.

400+ pokemon that are trained and ready to go for battle

7 different salamence(3rd gen pokemon bad bum dragon)

3 different garchomp(4th gen pokemon badbum landshark)

both of those were deemed to powerful so they can only be used against legendaries

UU means underused. its a tier. its the 2nd lowest tier but its big and it has some of the coolest and most balanced pokemon in it. The most common tier(OU) has about 45 or so. UU has i think 150 or so.

there is an item called choice specs. commonly abreviated as specs.

pidgeot is not a pokemon you would commonly see using specs. i like to use weird movesets/items so i love useing it.

i think that broke everything down a good bit.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!