Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Skyman747 Posted:

Someone’s been watching their fox news like a good boy.

Maybe you missed the part where I don’t live in America? Fox News is a joke from overseas that I’m guessing most people here don’t quite think can be real.

The majority of muslims, the ones not blindly following every word in their holy book, not a problem. Stupid, but not a problem. The few that are, scary ****s. Their tendency to (1) Get into power in ****ty foreign countries, (2) Export little bits of their madness, also somewhat scary.

“Blindly follows every word of X” is going to produce a scary **** for most values of X, but there does seem to be a special level of scary for the bumorted abrahamic scriptures.

There are courts in this country (once again, for all the Skyman’s out there, I’m talking about the UK if I say “this country") where, admittedly for civil matters only, you can be tried under Sharia law. You have to consent to their “arbitration” first, but if you can be coerced into agreeing (if, say, you’re a muslim, in a muslim community, with a muslim family that you don’t want to “bring shame upon” for example) then the decision is legally binding. No hand-chopping, ‘cause it’s not a criminal court and that’d be ****ing insane, but it’s hard not to see it as a toe in the door.

The trends are encouraging; less and less people give a toss about religion every time they do a census. Even the ****ing Pope didn’t manage to sell all the tickets to his thing when he came here. But there are still hardcore religious types around, and not all religions have the benefit of centuries of gradually being disregarded to soften them up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!