Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

King Jazza Posted:

So far nobody is winning the competition, back on topic. So far Fran has made a semi attempt but has not followed the rules so still nobody.

Okay, let’s analyze it so I can report you for toxx.

Here’s the picture:

King Jazza Posted:

Girls, post your feet here for the chance to win 10BP.

The picture clearly has 2 foot, hence fit into the “feet” category. Nowhere in the OP was stated that I should show both my feet completely.

King Jazza Posted:

For the pictures, pl0x write “King Jazza” on a piece of paper which is clearly visible or on your feet.

I can see “King Jazza” written in a very pretty cursive way in a piece of paper, and it’s clearly visible and understandable.

King Jazza Posted:

Extra points for little pics on the paper/feet (for example hearts, smily faces, etc).

I consider my caligraphy to be a “drawn” style of caligraphy, so it also fits into the extra points category. You gave us set examples, I decided to go a bit wilder and use something nobody else would.

King Jazza Posted:

Girls only.

I admit that while my feet are not the girliest of all feet out there, you can clearly see it’s a female feet. You don’t see characteristics from men feet such as protuberant bones near the fingers or even hair in the fingers, near the nail area. This is clearly and utterly a female feet. Since females = girls, I also fit in this category.

——

Now that I have broken down why you’re wrong, give me a good reason to not report you for toxx. I clearly managed to fit into all your rules.

Here’s the OP (which, BTW, the OP did not call toxx on, user SanDyk did):

King Jazza Posted:

Girls, post your feet here for the chance to win 10BP.

10BP will be given to the best post in my opinion.

5BP for second place.

All opinions will be mine and all BP handed out at the start of next month (within the first 3 days).

For the pictures, pl0x write “King Jazza” on a piece of paper which is clearly visible or on your feet.

Extra points for little pics on the paper/feet (for example hearts, smily faces, etc).

Girls only.

You never said I could not call you a fabulous person in the picture.

You never said my feet had to be uncovered so you could see my ankles.

You never said I should not cover my ankles with a black jeans.

You never said I could take a picture of the lame carpet in my room along with my feet.

You never said I had to write in a sans-serif styled font.

Hell, I could have photoshoppped my name into this:

And it’d still be a valid entry because you never said the feet had to be human feet. That’s a Barbie’s feet btw. Barbie is also a girl. How could you proof those feet are not mine? You can’t, that’s why, and that’s why you lose.

So, I have no idea what I’m missing here. Besides you wanting to toxx me God knows why.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Fran edited this message on 09/18/2010 4:10AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!