Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

King Krimson Posted:

If he’s an alcoholic, I doubt his problem is buying beer and then not drinking it.

Also, Grandia 2 is one of few JRPGs that I really, really like.

Yeah, it’s a p ****ty parallel, but hey I’m always up for a geeky challenge to spice things up a bit (and I’m p sure I’m gonna win so hey, free game Log in to see images!)

duca Posted:

omg switty we should be ps3 buddies Log in to see images!

done Log in to see images!

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

I would beat Mercs 2 and Silent Hill 1 as this would be the fastest solution to fulfill your requirements.

Also because Silent Hill 1 is ****ing amazing. It hasn’t aged well though Log in to see images!

Be sure to look out for the Sonic Youth references throughout.

welp, I already beat Chaos Legion (urrrrgh) and it looks like Army of Two is gonna be done shortly too, so that’s that outta the way. But I wanna play both of those two through, is Mercs 2 overly long if you just do campaign stuff?

Fortunato Posted:

ya I love me some silent hill, though sh2 is the best of the series. Heard 4 was really cool and atmosphereic, tho.

also wb switty Log in to see images!

I’ve only played up ‘till the hospital in 2, but yeah, it was a p sweet game so far, I’m looking forward to this one.

Good to see you too my favorite chrome-dome Log in to see images!

man-man Posted:

Pick something that a) he hasn’t seen yet, and b) is horrifying.

Does 2girls1cup have any notable dialogue? But I guess he’s had ample opportunity to see that. I’ve managed to avoid it, hence not knowing whether there’s dialogue aside from vomiting noises Log in to see images!

Good suggestion, but I chose the Half-Life:- Full Life Consequences series Log in to see images!

bobdisgea Posted:

when you play makai kingdom make sure you dont get the etna ending your first playtrhough. shes at level 3000 and is nearly impossible to beat your first playthrough unless you knwo what you are doing. also silent hill one is pretty short

Dunno when I’ll get to Makai Kingdom, but cheers, I’ll keep that in mind.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!