Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nivek E

[Island of Avalon]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Mister Pugs Posted:

You should buy it! Sure, you could go out and get wasted and maybe have a chance at talking to a girl for the first time. But the warm drunk feeling will fade, and the girl will turn out to be a dude anyway and leave you for another man. FWZ is obviously the best choice in the long run for idk a lot of reasons. Forumwarz will be by your side forever until it shuts down. Forumwarz will never turn its back on you except when the site disappears without warning. Your fellow Forumwarzers will always accept you for who you are, even though they will all call you names and tell you to **** yourself and die.

Forumwarz will be like your best friend, but better because it’ll let you do dirty things to it and it won’t tell it’s parents in the morning.

I forgot what your question was but yeah if it was about paying for stuff here sure go for it like it won’t be a waste at all nope

I laughed my bum off.

My job pays $9.40 and hour.

My rent takes away about 9.20 of that.

So saving up money sucks a ****ing load.

My Ex Girlfriend is a fat troll that stole 90% of my ****.

And the best thing ever.

Forumwarz is my best friend!!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!