Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

i’m a snob i guess but i think pizza is only good in new jersey, new york & philly. even when i lived in florida, where nearly all the pizza places were owned by former new yorkers, it just wasn’t as good. people say it’s because of the water here, the crust is the best.

once i was in new hampshire and i ordered a white pizza. i got my pizza and it had tomato sauce on it. i said something about it and they said “oh we thought you meant white flour” me: “oh, do you have whole wheat pizza?” them: “no”. wtf

there used to be a “boston pizza” place around here but it went out of business. i tried it once, it wasn’t thick, but it wasn’t thin either, and it tasted like it had bumer on it.

i’m surprised that so many of you like pineapple on pizza. it’s too fkn weird for me.

did you ever see “breakfast pizza”? i’ve seen it at airports and it’s like scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon on a slice of pizza Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!