Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

BLU Engineer Posted:

Now look partner, I don’t mean to repudiate the validity of your prognostication, but that there is dependent on a hoard of cannibalstic cadavers being within the direct vicinity of my immediate behind. I might get a better whiff of a horse’s bum standing next to it’s rear end, but that doesn’t mean it’s where I want to be.

For such a scenario to even occur would mean my perimeter of area denial would have to have been outnumbered and overun. My options at this point would be to either to belly-up and keel over while some spine-sucking stiff wears my innards like feed bag, or run like hell. The answer is to run, and if that don’t work, more run.

whoever’s alt this is, you are awesome !

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!