Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

SanDyk Posted:

Last week felt like it was scraping the bottom of the barrel. If that’s so, what’s this week? I mean “Anonymous Anonymous”? How long is it going to be till we can call flamebate ”/b/ 2.0”?

I came up with the forum idea as a way of trolling you because of all the anti-anon forum rants you’ve given on CD, and thought it would be hilarious if an anon buildr forum pbumed just to see how you’d react. I was a bit doubtful because I wasn’t sure if you cared about buildr and you had me going for a while by waiting until Thursday to post this but congrats you’ve completely justified my efforts.

The second intention was to screw up Domination like Fran is Fat did, since the forum outright stated it was only anon posters. Only this time, CZ couldn’t nuke the spammers because it’s part of the forum description. I was expecting people to flood the avatar section with ‘Anonymous’, but it looks like I was the only one who ended up doing that, people just submitted the regular gay puns instead, although I did end up upvoting a few.

Again I’m glad you posted this because it at least gives me some satisfaction careposters can be worked up enough to complain. I was disappointed the forum didn’t cause the mbumive scene Fran is Fat did because it really drives home the feeling Forumwarz and Flamebait are dead.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!