Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Why they ARE harmful:

1. Spam & Discouragement: It’s just Spam in mbumes, it’s discouraging people from participating in the RP forum & scaring away new people (if there are any).

To back my arguments up, just look at the comments Fran made about Inspector’s posts the other day.

2. Quality vs. Quantity: It’s Hiding more useful and/or good/higher quality threads, which will -in return- have to be dug up again.

3. Annoyance: Constantly seeing new threads opened by the same person with mostly just one line of description is just, well, annoying. I believe that the majority will agree with me on this one.

Even if it’s a RP forum, there should be a line… and i believe that Inspector has crossed it pretty clearly

Edit: Fortunato made a really good point which i forgot to include, posting this just to underline his post:

4. Contribution: We’re a Community, a part of being a Community is to partake in a certain amount of Contribution from and in the Community.

What use are 30 threads created by one User if no one wants go through and read any of them (of which the majority -if not all- are pointless and useless), which is due to the fact that there are just too many threads of one said person and that the quality of the posts is as bad as they can be.

In my eyes Inspector just doesn’t really add anything meaningful and/or useful to the Community and is (to my theory) acting out of self-interest to get Attention (which he certainly did receive).

This can be comparable to a parasite sucking out a perfectly healthy creature, turning it into a mindless zombie. (In which Inspector is the Parasite)

thew00 edited this message on 08/29/2010 12:27AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!