Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

duca Posted:

Why can’t anyone see the difference between spam that is cute and funny and temporary and spam that disrupts the community. There is a difference but whatever.

I know we should just ignore the spam – and I do, in fact I don’t even bother reading RP anymore. Or anything really for that matter. Hmm… wonder if there’s a connection.

“Open Browser – Check Flamebate – **** threads – open tab – check tab – still **** – repeat”

That is now my Flamebate experience. I’m going to bumume that for a lot of people that open Flamebate that’s their experience too.

I don’t really give a **** about banning or not banning this douche but when you look at the forum today is it really a place you want to be? I think people are saying that no, it’s not. And those people want to do something to improve it. I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

The community is not what it used to be. IMO I think that maybe the rules on spamming and trolling need to be redefined. Yeah, maybe this means that RP won’t be the free for all it used to be. But on the other hand, it might just cause people to stay around this place a little bit longer. The truth of the matter is that the people who used to use those rules appropriately are gone gone gone. In light of the new community perhaps just letting the natives run wild is not the best way to do it anymore.

but duca… http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/52828-pcp-posts-music Log in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!