Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

CrinkzPipe Posted:

He’s gone way past “trolling” this is down right spamming.

Spamming **** is not trolling and that’s all he’s ever done. Spamming is downright admitting you suck so much at trolling you have to copy paste useless stuff mindlessly in a rather desperate attempt to “troll the community”.

Semantics aside, I agree. This is ridiculous. We shouldn’t need to use an script to get rid of a person who’s outright damaging the community.

MC Banhammer Posted:

So the troll’s trolling is working? On the RP side? I don’t see the problem.

There’s a whole other side of the board without spam. If newbies are scared away from the site due to the RP side, meh.

You always failed at trolling anyway, of course you’d fail to understand this. No offense meant, I still love you (in a sexual way).

I’m amazed people don’t see the problem with someone spamming constantly. Spammers like Something_Witty would spam stuff once per week, and that was fine because it was not frequent.

The problem with the whole posting in RP is that some of us are simply not civil enough to post what we think here (I’m honestly inclined to believe I will be banned by this post since I “trolled” MCB), and modship is REALLY harsh in this side of the board (remember when Chuck Diesel was banned for QUOTING A TROLLING QUOTE AND LAUGHING AT IT?) for those intelligent-but-kind-of-an-bumhole posters (quoting Hobart here).

Just ‘cause you think that’s fine because you avoid one side of the board, it doesn’t mean it is fine.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!