Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Care snipe

Oh look, 5th Aldo post I reported this week for trolling in CD.

Even though I’m sure he’ll never get banned because he abuses his power and dismisses any reports aimed at him, I still try because I dunno I believe mods could do something.

But I guess absolute (since admins are not here to keep mods down anymore) power corrupts absolutely. Of course ET won’t give a ****, he already leeched a full job out of this game so why should we care, right? The 3 or 4 buffoons who still buy BPs can keep this site up for a long time! Why should I move a damn finger when I’ve milked all I could for this **** already? Might as well abandon what I love for a full-time job as a ****ty programmer because who cares about the people, right.

In before I get banned because I’m stating the truth (and thus going against mods).

Fran edited this message on 08/24/2010 8:48PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!