Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

swine Posted:

Or, and this is just a thought (bear with me), you already have a team of creative writers (and people like celerysteve) who are more than competent when it comes to comedic writing. As well as a fraction of the user-base who knows coding (Ruby on rails, specifically? Kraigu’s learning).Perhaps there will come a time where you can allow some of us to do some site stuff with minimal interaction from your end. Hell, half the sites content is user generated anyway. Why not go that extra yard (Also, what happened to Episode Buildr?)

And while I’ve got your ear, what ever happened to Protivate?

The ruby and database stuff is really time consuming actually. Making an Episode is a lot of dev work, probably close to 500 hours for Ep3? So if you found another developer who could pick that up, they’d also have to have all that free time.

Protivate is dead. Apple can go screw themselves.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!