Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Evil Trout Posted:

Yeah, I have spent a little time trying to get the blog back up but it’s super puzzling why it won’t start. I’ll try again when I get some time — the content is all safe for when I do.

In the long term, it’s my goal to keep the site running smoothly for as long as possible. The small amounts of BP that are purchased these days cover the running costs so it should be up for a long time. I also do a lot of background work, such as making sure data backups happen and the moderators can do their jobs (although I can fall behind on that too, I am not perfect.)

I don’t think it’ll ever be as busy again as it was a couple of years ago (many hundreds of simultaneous users) but it will def stay here as a place where cool people can chill, and hey, maybe you’ll want to play the Episodes again the future when the jokes are less fresh in your mind.

Or, and this is just a thought (bear with me), you already have a team of creative writers (and people like celerysteve) who are more than competent when it comes to comedic writing. As well as a fraction of the user-base who knows coding (Ruby on rails, specifically? Kraigu’s learning).Perhaps there will come a time where you can allow some of us to do some site stuff with minimal interaction from your end. Hell, half the sites content is user generated anyway. Why not go that extra yard (Also, what happened to Episode Buildr?)

And while I’ve got your ear, what ever happened to Protivate?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!