Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

King Krimson Posted:

The problem with Skyward Sword wasn’t the graphics as such… The environment just looked really bland, like a work in progress. Twilight Princesses first trailer was beautiful, so I don’t know what they did wrong there. Strangely, Skyward Sword was the big dissapointment for me this years E3.

Still, Ocarina of Time 3DS WAY than made up for it. Despite what people say about ‘keeping clbumics the same’, I hope the tweak some of it about, like new sidequests and possibly dungeons. Despite how good a game it was, I still own about three copies of it in it’s original form. They’re not going anywhere.

I hope it gets master quest version. I’ve been wanting to try it, but can’t stand playing zelda emulated.

And yeah, I can’t wait for the 3DS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!