Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

L2 Posted:

Well, there are actually professors, sociologists, etc., who go through Disney films frame-by-frame looking for hidden sexual content.

I already mentioned “The Little Mermaid” and “The Lion King”, but there’s also hidden sexual content in “Aladdin”, “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”, and “The Rescuers Down Under”. And those are just the ones that I know about. Log in to see images!

How dare you claim that the sexual content in “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” is hidden! Jessica Rabbit was the cause of many a boner around the world.

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Are there any 13+ year old girls that are learning to be cam whores here and then going back to gaia? I might have to check that out. Log in to see images!

Best post in the thread.

Anyone else find it ironic that the OP uses zomg bad language constantly while talking about how ForumWarz is corrupting young minds? It’s too late! We’ve already gotten to him!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!