Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Welcome! Im kinda a Doom person myself, just figured nobody cared Log in to see images!

Interestingly enough, A well known group of doom mappers/modders released a mod for GZDoom (a for more advanced, but free port) today, after six years of development! It is called Stronghold.

But if you want to stick to more basic, yet fun stuff (bumuming you have Doom 2 along with Doom 1) I strongly recommend these .wad (map packs pretty much) files.

NOTE: Some may require slightly advanced ports, such as PrBoom or the ZDoom

First and foremost if for some reason you dont have doom 2, GET THAT FIRST!

then get Plutonia, which is another commercial one, that comes around whenever doom goes on sale.

Great, but Free ones that require doom 2 include

Alien Vendetta (av.wad)

Memento Mori 1 & 2 (mm.wad and mm2.wad respectively)

The Community Chest series (cchest cchest2 and cchest3) I will actually have a map or two in cchest4

The Rebirth (rebirth1.wad)

Whispers of Satan (wos.wad)

If you are feeling a little ballsy try out

Hell Revealed 1 and 2

Kama Sutra (ksutra.wad)

Deus Vult 2 (The Queen Mother of Doom projects, one of the best and most difficult i’ve seen in 15 years of playing the damn game, Caution: this needs a really advanced port, but is worth it)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!