Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

swine Posted:

Alright, my official reply to this since the cat’s out of the bag. I found out sign-ups had started a little while ago and was going to start a “Harem” thread about it, but, various RL bull**** has kept me busy.

Since on my server we’ve become (like duca has stated) more of a clan than a group of pubbers, I have been thinking a lot about comping with y’all. Well, those that are interested. And this is a real good chance to get our feet wet. I’ve thought a lot about who I’d like to see where and during what game conditions, and it came to me that each of you has a specific clbum which scares the **** out of me. This is my dream team (Full Version).

scout – chuck, finny, shadowlolz
    soldier – crinkz, man-man, raffle
    pyro – spacey, bear, bandy, kraigu
    demo – duca, raffle, bob
    heavy – bandy, wyrd, spacey, kraigu
    engie – raffle, bob, johnald
    sniper – finny, wyrd, celerysteve
    medic – rage_****, duca, (myself)
    spy – fran, bob, shadowlolz, chawin

Again, this list isn’t really plausible due to other commitments, and the match being Highlander. I’d also like know for sure that the people that join with me are going to be cool with actually sticking to the clbum they get and not upset with me running the show (as you guys know, I don’t really take much seriously but I honestly want to get this thing the best chance of actually winning).

I wish I could take everyone, but, as it stands I want to see who’s actually up for forming a team with me (and cool with letting me run shop) before doing any real team management.

Thanks for organizing everything, Swine!

I’m up for any team that invites me, be it Swine’s or not. I’ve played over 300 hours as Medic, with about 50 of those being competitively. I know how to correctly choose healing priorities and always treat a team as it was meant to be, instead of healing only a small group of players.

As a veteran Medic, I will bring your team to the top, encouraging teamwork and cooperation at all times.

Hit me up if you need a medic! /vitae

I’m also an average Scout and knight Demoman, if anyone needs one of those as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!